Release form: liquid stain remover concentrate.
Stain remover, multifunctional alkaline cleaner for cleaning textile coatings. The concentrate is used as a stain remover for stubborn protein and grease stains, when diluted it can be used as a pre-spray or cleaning solution. It is used for cleaning waterproof textile coatings.
For local removal of stains, use a solution in a ratio of 1: 3 or a concentrate. For pre-wetting, use a 1:10 solution with water. For general cleaning by extraction, dilute the concentrate in warm water in a ratio of 1: 20-1: 40.
Please note: when using Scaria Сleaner solution for the extractor of textile coatings, it is necessary to use an antifoam agent by adding it to the dirty extractor tank or by absorption the antifoam solution through a hose.
As a stain remover:
- Apply the stain remover to the stain through a spray bottle or with a pipette, ensure that the stain remover penetrates into the structure of the stain by treating it with a stain remover, brush of suitable hardness or other instrument.
- Let it work for 1-10 minutes, rinse the stain remover. Repeat the procedure as necessary. At the end of cleaning, be sure to thoroughly rinse the treated area with Acid Cleaner solution until the soap disappears.
As a pre-wetting agent:
- Apply the solution to the surface to be cleaned, rub thoroughly, ensuring distribution along the fiber and mixing with dirt.
- Perform a general cleaning of the surface using the extraction method. At the end of the cleaning, the surface prepared with the Scaria Cleaner solution must be treated with the Acid Cleaner solution according to the instructions.
As the main cleaning agent:
- Pour the solution into the extractor and clean the surface by feeding and collecting the waste solution with dirt. After cleaning, the surface must be rinsed with an Acid Cleaner solution.
Not recommended for cleaning products made of protein fibers (wool, silk).
Avoid prolonged contact with marble surfaces.
Any surfaces after cleaning with Scaria Cleaner should be thoroughly rinsed with Acid Cleaner.
Before use, it is necessary to test the color fastness of the surface to be cleaned.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice. Do not eat. If swallowed, rinse the mouth, drink plenty of water, do not induce vomiting, seek medical advice immediately.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Treated water, nonionic surfactants <15%, cationic surfactants <5%, preservative, complexing agents.
Store in a tightly closed container at a temperature of 5 ° C to 40 ° C in an upright position away from sources of heat, open flame, sunlight.
pH of the concentrate: 13.
The pH of the solution is 1:10: 11.