Release form: oily liquid in a spray container.
Purpose: removal of sticky chewing gum from textile coverings (upholstery of upholstered furniture, carpets, clothing).
The product is ready to use.
Conduct a test application and make sure that the product does not damage the coating, including the adhesive in the fabric, the base of the carpet, and so on.
Preparation: Put plastic wrap and absorbent material if there is a lacquered or painted floor under the carpet. Before the cleaning procedure, place a plastic wrap and absorbent material between the upholstery and the filler.
Removing the stain:
Apply 1-2 ml of the product to the stain, treat the gum mechanically using a special spatula (spatula), mixing the gum with the stain remover, and let it work for 3-5 minutes. Separate the softened chewing gum from the textile using the spatula and collect with a napkin, rinse the treatment site with a cleaning solution using an extractor. Repeat the procedure if there are traces of gum on the coating.
– it is obligatory to carry out preliminary testing for color fastness;
– it is forbidden to use near sources of open fire! It is forbidden to smoke near the place of work;
– use only in well ventilated areas. When working, it is recommended to use an aerosol respirator and goggles or a full face mask, rubber gloves;
– if swallowed, rinse mouth with water, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water and consult a doctor;
– do not pour into water bodies and sewers (!);
– keep out of the reach of children.
Composition: nonionic surfactant, mixture of hydrocarbons, perfume.
Storage conditions: store in a tightly closed container in an upright position at a temperature of 5 ° C to 40 ° C, away from heating devices and open flame sources, out of the reach of children. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and atmospheric precipitation.
pH: no value.